I have just received a special gift from Henry London, and I cannot be more excited about their launch here in the Philippines.
If you’re not yet a watch enthusiast and haven’t heard of Henry London, here’s what you need to know:
- Henry London is definitely vintage inspired. It began when two designers found a 1960s vintage timepiece at the famous Portobello Road Market (in London’s vintage district.)
- Who is Henry? The piece had the words ‘Henry, August 1965’ engraved on the case back. The designers then took it upon themselves to carry on Henry’s name in a line that exemplifies British design and heritage.
- Cutting-edge technology. Henry London’s collection is created with front line technology, but not skipping it’s mid-century style.
- Modern Day Vintage. Their collection is all about the essence of 1960s design, but with the dozens of colors for straps brings out the modern taste.
- Keeping it personal. Henry London is bringing back the tradition of engraving. Pens, notebooks, lockets…when it’s engraved it makes it so much more special. Henry London gives you that opportunity, with their contemporary precision and reliability in high quality stainless steel.
I don’t have a large collection, as I’m still learning, but watches are an essential accessory to anyone’s wardrobe. When I got this piece it was exactly my taste. Adding this next to my only other watch, a 1969 Cartier Tank Quartz which was a gift for my 25th birthday, is helping me find my way to a girls own watch collection.
I’ll be featuring the Henry London watch in a series of post, so watch out!
You can find Henry London at:
SWISSGEAR Boutiques, WRISTPOD Boutiques, Landmark Department Stores, and selected Robinson’s Department Stores.